GrowerSELECT WindStorm galvanized metal exhaust fans, stir fans and circulation fans are designed to reliably create and maintain the best possible environmental conditions in your poultry houses, promoting increased bird performance and excellent CFM airflow capacity.
- WindStorm fans are an ideal choice for achieving superior airflow rates in new construction tunnel ventilation buildings
- WindStorm fans provide increased CFM capacity in remodel projects when ventilation requirements change in existing barns
- WindStorm stir and circulation fans provide a wide range of CFM deliveries and can produce powerful streams of air to aid with summertime cooling and reduce wintertime heat stratification
- The 18” three-speed circulation fan is a versatile pre-wired unit with integrated mounting bracket, wide fan guard and aluminum blade
WindStorm 54” Galvanized Slant Wall Fan
54” belt driven G90 galvanized steel slant wall fan includes shutter constructed of galvanized metal frame with aluminum louvers and galvanized metal cone featuring perforated edges that allow fans to be installed closer together in retrofit applications, reducing the need to reframe each opening.
WindStorm 54” belt drive slant wall exhaust fans are built from corrosion resistant galvanized steel and excel at producing efficient airflows on new construction and retrofit poultry house projects.
- Powered by a high service factor GrowerSELECT 1-1/2 HP 1725 RPM motor (120V/240V) that capably operates on varying electrical voltage supply common in rural areas
- Galvanized steel uprights and motor mount provide excellent corrosion protection
- Galvanized 3-blade prop mounted to a 1” shaft rides in permanently lubricated ball bearings sealed to prevent damage from dust and moisture contamination
- A self-adjusting belt tensioner automatically maintains correct tension on the included link style belt to maintain fan performance and reduce replacement costs
WindStorm 52” Galvanized Butterfly Fan
52” belt driven G90 galvanized steel butterfly exhaust fan engineered to efficiently increase wind speed and CFM airflow capacity; an ideal solution for poultry house remodel and retrofit projects when increased airflow needs require extra fans. This fan will replace older 48” fans and fits between standard 60” post openings, eliminating the need for costly sidewall reframing.
WindStorm 36” box fans provide outstanding minimum ventilation performance in poultry house applications.
- Powered by a high service factor GrowerSELECT 1-1/2 HP 1725 RPM single phase motor (208V-230V) that will reliably operate on varying electrical voltage supply common in rural areas
WindStorm 52” galvanized butterfly exhaust fans are an ideal choice when upgrading from older 48” fans because they can fit between standard 60” post openings, eliminating costly sidewall reframing.
- Heavy galvanized metal butterfly shutter doors prevent air leakage and provide protection from undesirable weather conditions like high winds and moisture when the fan is not running
- Superior butterfly shutter features stainless steel rods and a zinc plated, powder coated support ring to prevent rust
- Motor matched galvanized 3-blade prop mounted to a 1” shaft is secured by permanently sealed lubricated ball bearings that prevent damage from dust and moisture contamination
- Self-adjusting belt tensioner automatically maintains correct tension on the included link style belt to maintain fan performance and reduce replacement costs
- Stock fan is configured for high volume airflow, but can be easily converted with a high-efficiency pulley kit (item # WS-F52B-HE2A) to achieve improved CFM/watt performance
WindStorm 36” Galvanized Box Fan
The WindStorm 36” box fan provides outstanding performance at an affordable price, perfect for poultry house end-wall installations to maintain minimum ventilation requirements.
- Galvanized steel housing with secure wire guard that is easily removed for service
- Direct drive fan powered by a reliable GrowerSELECT ½ HP 850 RPM 115V/230V motor
- Motor matched, balanced 3-blade galvanized steel prop produces 10,200 thrust CFM
WindStorm Stir Fans
WindStorm stir fans are available in variable speed (12”, 20” & 24”) and single speed (36” only) models that produce powerful streams of air to aid in summertime cooling applications and prevent heat stratification to control costs during the winter months.
WindStorm stir fans are available in multiple sizes to provide powerful cooling performance during the summer and prevent heat stratification during winter months.
- Durable, epoxy-coated fan guard with unique hinged front that is easily unhooked, swinging open for fast fan maintenance and cleaning
- Includes adjustable tilt bracket for precise mounting and airflow
- Ideal choice for air mixing in poultry, swine and livestock facilities
WindStorm 18” Circulation Fan
The WindStorm 18” circulation 3-speed fan is the ideal solution when quick air mixing and comfort are needed. Complete with pre-wired 6’ cord; just hang it up and plug it in!
- Wide guard spacing reduces feather and dust buildup and allows easier cleaning
- Versatile mounting bracket provides easy tilt and swiveling for precise aiming
- 1/8 HP 115V motor is covered by a 2-year warranty and powers an aluminum blade that can produce up to 2500 CFM airflow
- Built in 3-speed control is pre-wired and mounted directly to the fan